Thursday, December 7, 2006

In the Locker Room...

...a surreal moment. I'm in the adaptive swimming class (part of APE--what a stupid name! Adaptive Physical Education) and it's mostly older folks, with some young puppies as student assistants. The SA's are really nice, but oh so young!
Anyway...
I'm in the shower in the women's locker room, and finished and started to dry off and dress. One of the SA's popped in a cd in their stereo and hit play:

Out comes the opening strums of "You Sexy Thing" by Hot Chocolate.
!
This was one of the songs from the movie "The Full Monty" that the guys used to learn to strip to. HEE!

So it was very surreal to be PUTTING ON clothes, in a room full of people who are mostly past their sexy days.
Heh.
I was so tempted to break into a strip tease in my underwear, but I feel like I fall into the above category of unsexiness, so I didn't.
Instead, I came here to post about it. Heh.

Now I go pick up the Ginsukitten, who just got her baby-making parts removed and is coming out of anaesthesia nicely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're sexy.

-obg

cobalt said...

hmmmm....a secret admirer?