Wednesday, June 28, 2006

...But not a Dollar Short...

So, um, our 8 year wedding anniversary was yesterday.
We were so stressed out from the IRS thing, that we didn't really do anything special for it.
I take that back--we didn't go OUT somewhere...I crashed at like 5:30 after dealing with IRS from 8:30 am to about 2:30 pm, and TTK went to the store and got hamburger fixins and lots of chocolate and treats...
when I woke up from my nap and he offered to make us dinner, hamburgers, I got up and kinda ended up taking over and making the burgers myself, heh.
I apologised later for taking over when he was trying to do this sweet romantic thing, and we both laughed and things were good.
We're going to renew our vows during our 10th year, but probably not on the same date as our wedding anniversary--our official "one night stand that never ended" start date is September 13, 1996, but there's no way we're going to get ourselves together to make that our ten year renewal. Besides, we want to hold our wedding in the backyard of our new and fabulous house that we're gonna get, yessiree, any month now, really...

No comments: