Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Tealess

Arrgh! I've run out of my favorite tea! It's called Lapsang Souchong...
It's definitely a "love it or hate it" kinda tea--ttk says it smells like burning tires. It's very piney and smoky and roasted tasting.
And I'm out!

[crave, crave, crave]

You know how when you want something but you can't have it, it makes you want it even more?
I know it's getting too hot to drink tea in the morning/afternoon, but I still want some.

Twinings makes an okay Lapsang, but none of the grocery stores carry it.
The other place I can find it, Cost Plus, has pulled all of their teas and are redesigning the labels. ! I don't care what the label looks like, just gimmee!

Okay, so I'm being a little over the top on this...but I've been without for 5 days now!


----NEWS FLASH!----

Peet's Coffee carries it, and there's one in downtown Santa Rosa!
Tomorrow is definitely a "shower and go out" day (as opposed to a "muck out the chicken coop" or "feed dead things to the reptiles" day)...!

No comments: