Sunday, May 14, 2006

Tealess no longer, but...

Yay! My tea arrived!
I ordered from Peets Coffee and Tea...it arrived the day after I ordered it. (!)

I had a free shipping code, so the price for the tea was as if I had gone to their coffee shop and
purchased it on the spot...I've become a bit of a recluse, not really wanting to drive anywhere
for days. I hate it, but most days I just can't get myself up and out...instead I clean, or tend
critters, or geek for hours, or do all the household things that have to be done.
Problem is, I don;t have the strength or stamina to get everything done that needs to be done,
so the chores start piling up. I've failed "stay-at-home-wife," I think.
Anyway, back to the tea:
So my tea arrived, and guess what--it's looseleaf!
Um, I forgot to order an infuser...

No comments: