Monday, August 25, 2008

Friendship.

I'm a crappy friend.
I not only admit this fully, I also KNOW it to the core of my bones.

It's just that communication is so hard sometimes...

I think about my friends, and my family, all of the time...but I just can't seem to reach out very well.

In college I was always amazed and jealous at the people who could surround themselves with others, who could have a network of friends who cared about them, and seemed to genuinely care about all the people and not just have a superficial relationship.

I don't want to isolate myself, but I can't seem to do anything else BUT isolate myself. It takes so much to interact that it is exhausting.
I don't know where I am going with this...I guess it's just an open apology to everyone who has tried to be friends with or care about me.

No comments: