Friday, February 22, 2008

Um, so..

we just we bought a house.
Yeah.
Eek.

I suppose once the shock has worn off, I'll be really ecstatic, but right now I feel really strangely unemotional.
Kind of a solid feeling, really.
I'm not freaking, or assailed by doubts, but I'm also not overexcited and bouncing.

We just signed the papers yesterday, submitted our bid, and the seller accepted it this morning.

WE'RE IN ESCROW!!!!!!!

Okay, saying that makes it feel more real, since we have 30-45 days to close of escrow.
We're really in this!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, moment over--I prefer the calm.


WE JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE!

Now, if ttk doesn't lose his job before the loan papers are signed, and if all the inspections go well, and if I don't get sick again, and and and and...
We'll be in our new house in about 4 months.
June.
Just in time for our tenth wedding anniversary, and our renewal of vows we're hoping to do!
[thud]

1 comment:

Sara said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys. :)