Saturday, August 26, 2006

Slammed!

Okay, I just got slammed, unfairly, on a public board about a private matter.
What the hell!
The whole blame dance is the reason I've pretty much separated myself from this group, and the shittiness and backstabbing that seems to infect the so-called leaders.
I've stepped away almost completely, but still someone had to take the opportunity to malign me.
Sigh.
It makes me feel all sick inside...my hands are shaking.

I WILL NOT BE A PART OF THIS.

The only reason I'm doing the little that I am is that no one else has stepped up to do it.
And yes, I'm being deliberately fucking vague because I DON'T want to get into the bullshit.
I can say how sick it makes me without saying just which group it is...

I wonder if I'll get accused of trying to take over again. Fuck this. I'm gonna go shower.
I'm so hurt I want to puke, or cry...I'm hoping I will get mad about it soon and stop feeling so sick.

No comments: